Superflat Floor Grinding – Gold
The Laser Grinder® has been specifically developed to operate in a working warehouse environment, with minimal interference to a client’s ongoing operation. The wet, vacuum-enclosed grinding process is free from airborne dust and is clean enough to work alongside fully stocked racks – even in food and pharmaceutical storage facilities.
Our philosophy is to grind the least amount of concrete that is required to provide the maximum benefit for the end user.
Key features and benefits are:
* Replaced 2021. New version has no flatness requirement.
- Total grinding flexibility to suit all VNA forklift trucks; 2 tracks, 3 tracks or whole aisle width
- Guaranteed to achieve all international defined movement specifications; TR34, ACI Fmin, DIN 15185, EN 15620:2008* and VDMA Guideline
- There is no inconvenience to warehouse operations, even in adjacent aisles, and no need to re-locate or protect stock in the aisles being ground
- Minimal amount and depth of grinding required to meet the specification by only correcting errors in floor surface regularity, rather than grinding the whole aisle from end to end – a cost effective solution which our competitors cannot offer!
- Suitable for use in operational warehouse including food and pharmaceutical storage facilities – even in sub-zero temperatures
- Laser guided technology constantly checks and maintains the correct path during the superflat floor grinding process – accurate to within fractions of a millimetre
- Completely self sufficient machines, with no trailing high voltage cables or water pipes – ensuring very safe working practices are maintained
- Powered by one of the World’s cleanest lean burn diesel engines fitted with a catalytic converter
- No requirement for three phase power or generators – therefore no hidden electricity charges
- Each path is ground flat across its width to ensure that each VNA forklift truck wheel makes full contact with the floor surface
- Can grind through bolts up to 12mm thick and metal joints that fall within the required ground path